martedì, novembre 01, 2005

GREAT DAYS ARE COMING!!!

I don’t want to stay waiting for anything happening. I’d like to stay quiet and to live these days as a holiday.
I’d like… but my damn heart knows that it won’t be a holiday. It will be a silent, cold, hidden war, made by false smiles, according with the occasions, while I’ll be looking for any kind of little thing which can be useful for making me understand what I can do.

On the contrary: I’d like to live like the earth in these months. Everything is quiet and silent, working for the next season: it seems standing still but it’s restless. The earth doesn’t know what it will happen in springtime, but it keeps on working because it knows that everything will be wonderful.

This way I’d like to feel: living knowing for certain that everything will be amazing (and something will be, I already know now). But this trust only springs from faith, an unshakeable faith, like the one I place in God.

Anyway, my ray of sun has come.
I need to have faith.
So, I’ll close my eyes, entrusting my dreams, my hopes and my joy to the warm embracing of the winter… great days are coming, everything’s going to be right.


Try not to get worried,
try not to turn on to
problems that upset you, oh.
Don't you know
Everything's alright, yes,
everything's fine.
And we want you to sleep
well tonight.
Let the world turn without
you tonight.
If we try, we'll get by, so
forget all about us tonight
Sleep and I shall soothe you,
calm you, and annoint you
Myrrh for your hot forehead, oh.
Then you'll feel
Everything's alright, yes, everything's fine.
And it's cool, and the ointment's sweet
For the fire in your head and feet.
Close your eyes, close your eyes
And relax, think of nothing tonight


(for the artwork: http://www.shadowscapes.com/)



Nessun commento: