mercoledì, ottobre 26, 2005

things to remember

I was thinking about passed time, about passed feelings & things happened...
And, silent as a buttertfly, a memory was coming up from the desert of my mind.. a lyric, something I wrote for a man... because I was really feeeling something for him...
Reading it now.. oh, I feel the same passion and strenght... but now everything is different: he is still my "music god", he's still one of my fave person in the world, I remember his words : "we're only people"... I remember everything... but now I know that I will never be with him...

Loving you means
not being able to find the words
to explain you my love
Blinded by the light I can
only say that
some of the moments we shared
were like encountering
a God, and having with him
an endless, sweet conversation
made of glances and silences
where time and space get nulled
Only man in my heart,
will you ever know how much I love you?

You'll never know it... I have faced the true...

Nessun commento: