lunedì, novembre 28, 2005

I believe in you

Oh, how can I explain the way you make me feel?
I feel myself so free and I wonder about this feeling, ‘cos I’m not used…
You’re so amazing, everything you do…. You leave me one day without any news, and I get worried… and, suddenly, you send me a message full of warm love…
I tell you that I want to see you, that I need you, and you answer to my need…
Every time I need my little sun ray, you’re there… in my heart, in my soul, in my dreams, in the air I’m breathing, in the sound of my voice singing… you are with me, filling me with your thoughts…
I feel that we’re more than just friends… because you speak to me and everything makes the best sense, everything is better than even, everything red turns green… :)
Your strength has no end, your sense of justice and mercy is so strong…
I don’t need you prove me the feeling you feel, ‘cos you send it every time you talk to me. With the little things you do, you heal my wounded heart and you seem to be there for me every time I think you’re too far… You seem to see me trough…

Ok, you may say it’s too early to feel this way, but I believe in you… and nothing else…

Maybe one day you’ll fly away… but now you’re here… and I’m going to enjoy your presence…






Fly me to the moon
Fly me to the moon
Let me sing among those stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby kiss me
Fill my heart with song
Let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you


For the picture: http://www.shadowscapes.com/

1 commento:

quel che sapeva frà ha detto...

Grazie per le tue belle parole, che poi stasera mentre sono qui con gli occhiali di scorta, abbarbicata sulla sedia a leggere e rileggere la tesi assumono un significato davvero prezioso, quasi una carezza invisibile. Davvero, grazie.