martedì, settembre 13, 2005

About my last lost things...

I think something never changes... I’ve just read some old letters I sent to one of my best friends: she's my best friend at the moment... and I felt the same feeling: we are so different, so proud to be what we are. We didn’t grow up together, we had different experiences, we lived a different life until something joined us. And it was music: that deep passion for same music, and we started to live a lot of moments together... too long explaining everything, but I could have said that we belonged together...
But everything I care of, it seems to waste with passing time. I don’t’ want to recall the last things I’ve lost, I think they are over, now. But I can’t do without thinking that I’ve wasted time loving people who don’t care of me... and I’m not talking about you, you know.
You know... I can’t pretend people understand my way of living: everyone has their own reason and I don’t want to change the world with a smile...
People often doesn’t understand the reason why I can love people although the things they do or they think. People used to look at faults, so they can be sure of themselves. I always try to see that one and only light people bring... And, sometimes, I fall in love with them because of that light.

Sure, I fall in love with people... and, going on, I always make the same old mistake. I can’t learn by my mistakes... and, once again, maybe, I’ve lost another chance to love somebody I care of… You know whom I’m talking about...

And I learned love is a filter you use to look through life... and you can see it in a different way... love is a disease changing your habits...
And I’m not only talking about love between a man and a woman.... I’m talking about LOVE, that great feeling we used to live in such many ways... love of a mother, love of a friend, love for a pet, love for life, love for the smile in a child face... (When I fall in love, it would be forever.... the way the song sings...).

And now we’re out of that feeling once again...
You know, I need to talk with you... about every little speech, every little bit of my heart you feel beating in a wrong way... Now I’m in peace with my brain, with my rationality… but my hearth still going on singing its same melody... and the brain cuts off the energy, it knows that everything can go on as it usually does…

Sorry my poor English… :) I hope you’ll understand!!!

Nessun commento: