domenica, ottobre 09, 2005

To my lost one

This is a letter I’ve never send. It was for a friend I thought in need of a smile… I missed the chance to give him my smile… and now, I missed the chance to smile him forever…

Hi, Justin
I miss the change to talk with you once again… :#

I downloaded SKYPE, so you should have received my email to let me contact you when you are on line… my name is ELIDUIN… of course, my nick everywhere I go… better than “NAME: Justin, PASSWORD: Umh, I’m looking for something different… I got it! Justin!”… really different… :P

Talking about my missed chance… Syl told me that you go on saying you’re not enough important within the B Band… how I would like to be there and give you one of my best punches… (I’m good enough...). LISTEN TO ME, BUDDY: You can think you are nothing special for a million people around you, but you KNOW it’s not true, because you have two friends (you gave us this name… you said we’re not fans…) caring about you and loving you, because we think you are a very special guy, a very special musician.
Ok, we don’t know enough about your own music, we have listened to your piece only on Jason’s website… I tell you the true: the first time I heard it I though it was not easy at all… at the 30th time I listened to it… It was the same… I’m joking, guy! The piece is fine, not easy for my musical knowledge, but, for what it worsts, I like it.

Where could you find another woman so worried about your self-assurance until find some reasons to rise up your spirit? So, every time you could slide into self-commiseration, remember to give yourself a big punch… or a big hug, from me… I always choose the best…. And I chose you…


IF ONLY I COULD
I should be a clear sky if you were my sun.
I should ring like a little waterfall if you were my river.
I should smell like a lily if you were my springtime.
I should blow like a fresh and bitter breeze if you were my wind.
I should be the leave that first sees the daylight if you were my tree.
I should be a strong morning coffee if you were my breakfast.
I should laugh with a child’s free smile if you were my soul.
I should sing my warmest notes if you were my music.
I should be the goodnight kiss if you were my sheets.

If only I could have you I should be what really I am.

Nessun commento: