venerdì, settembre 30, 2005

glorious day


Tomorrow morning I felt strange... I woke up and I looked at the cloudy sky: no sun ray, a kind of fog like a curtain between me and the world beyond...
I made my usual breakfast looking at the weather-forecast: they were absolutely negative: no sun on my way.. added to the promise of heavy rain...
I got my car and I drove to work: the same trip of every day, with the traffic lights turning on red when I was near to go beyond them... the men at work along the way stopping me, the officers looking for slapping a ticket on someone and not helping people in need...
I said to myself: "no way... today will be another bad day"... and my mind recalled the song (you know: "You had a bad day" ...)

I started singing it and I found out myself with a little smile on my face....
I passed that smile to the man in the highway toll station and he re-smiled to me... and, looking better, I saw that he has a wonderful green couple of eyes... tanned skin... white teeth... and a really alluring look... I said HELLO and he said it to me, with a beautiful smile... it was about 9 o'clock...


Now, 12 o'clock, the sun is shining in the sky, with some little white cloud looking like curls of whipped cream; I can see only a little space from my window, but I feel better... so much better...

And, even if I know that almost all my hopes are broken down, I think I'll be able to collect sun rays enough to full my heart again...

Nessun commento: